Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: If you had $750........

  1. #1
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    What would you get?{No need to include shipping charges!}

    I would get....
    Samantha's Brides maids dress & accessories - $46
    Samantha's Sligh & accessories - $150
    Felicity's compleat dance collection - $175
    3-in-1 bed - $160
    Tiara bedding - $36
    Kirsten doll & accessories - $100
    Palimino horse - $60
    Samantha's accessories - $20
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    $747 - $3.00 left!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A lot of things! I haven't decided yet, but definitely:
    AGT 24 $87
    Ready For Fun Accessories $15
    Paisley Print PJ's $22

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josefina (as a sister for Marisol) and Josefina's dresses
    Marisol's ballet-practice set and the tap-dance set
    Wheelchair
    A bed from AG (don't know, which one)
    A school-desk
    A trunk
    AGOT #24

    A great dream to dream tonight... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd get:

    AGT 25 $87
    Ready for Fun accessories $15
    Paisley PJs $22
    Sightseeing Outfit $26

    And only $600 left...I'm sure I could spend it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member brazilian_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2005
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would get:

    Addy with accessories
    Nellie with accessories
    Elizabeth with accessories
    AGOT #26
    Outfits for all of the girls
    Marisol's spotlight ballet outfit
    Bitty Baby's High Chair

    Or

    White-bodied Kirsten
    White-bodied Molly
    Addy with access.
    Nellie with access.
    Elizabeth with access.
    AGOT #26

    Hummmm... "only" US$750.00???? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Ana Claudia
    Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 01, 2006 06:43 PM: Message edited by: brazilian_girl ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member SayuriWhispers's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2005
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd get:

    Josefina with Accessories $100
    Kaya with Acessories $100
    AGT 25 $87
    AGT 15 $87
    Jess $87

    Penny $60
    Steps High $60

    Um...I think that would about do it...lol.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This was actually more difficult than I thought. I took a bit of liberty, assuming that I was ordering this today when we have a 10% code.

    Kit?s Paper Dolls $9.95
    Hobo Camp Supplies $24
    Photography Set $20
    Glassware & Linens $58
    Waffle Iron Set $18
    Kit?s Trunk $159
    Kit's Table & Chairs $70
    Kit?s Party Treats $29
    The American Girls Art Studio: Kit $14.95
    Kit?s Meet Poster $5.95
    *This would complete Kit's collection!
    Molly's Party Treats $29
    Molly's Bed $40
    Molly's Nightstand $29
    Molly's Nighttime Necessities $19
    Addy's Work Dress $20
    Ida Bean Doll $15
    Addy's Bed $48
    Addy's Trunk $159
    Star PJ?s for Dolls $22

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd get as much of Felicity's collection as possible and, if there's any money left over, I'd buy some of Elizabeth's outfits/collection.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figured out my top wants the other day and it came to exactly $750! Well close enough.

    Felicity's:
    ~stable
    ~Armoire
    ~Carriage
    (Felicity's collection will then be compelte)
    Then everything for Jess! Works out about right. Iv always wondered how much I spend on AG items. I know that I will get these things before the year is over. It is sad how much we spend on these things!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jess $87
    Kit's Winter Coat $20
    Molly's Plaid Jumper & Blouse $22
    Molly's Schoolbag & Supplies $20
    Molly's Plaid Suitcase $18
    Molly's Pajamas $20
    Molly's Swimsuit $24
    Kit's Birthday Dress $20
    Josefina's Picnic Lunch $20
    Josefina's Heirloom Accessories $12
    Josefina's Nina Doll $15
    Josefina's Indigo Skirt and Camisa $22
    Coconut $19
    Star PJs $22
    Travel Luggage Set $24
    Rectangle Glasses $6

    Total: $353

    Apparently I don't want that many things. Even this was stretching it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •